Brand Activation Executive
Consider yourself a lover of all things wine? One of our awesome clients might just have a position for you. And you’d get to see our faces a lot as it’s based primarily in London with time split between Manifest HQ right here in Clerkenwell and their Head Office in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Origin Wine is looking for an exceptional Brand Activation Executive to help develop two of its leading wine brands, Stormhoek and Craft & Origin. We’re not talking your average 9-5er here. The job can and will change daily, from coordinating sampling campaigns to organising events and taking our branded truck on a tour of the UK’s festivals and retailers. You’ll help drive business in stores by liaising with retailers, maintain a strong brand position within the market and continue the dynamic growth of these brands. This new role is an integral part of the Origin Wine brand team – working to help planning the marketing efforts, deliver PR, event, content and promotional sampling activations.
Still reading? Great. If you think you’ve got what it takes, here are some responsibilities you can expect to take on from day one:
• Manage Craft & Origin and Stormhoek brand collateral and brand assets to support campaigns and sales promotions
• Creating content and experiences that can be used to generate interest from potential clients and help retain existing clients
• Regularly meet with retailers and potential partners to introduce them to the brand and activate sampling programs
• Help deliver projects and sponsorships that support each brand’s goals
• Assist the marketing & PR agency team (that’s us) – develop understanding of PR, press office, media relations
• Plan and deliver festival and event activations
• Manage the Amazon sales presence
• Distribute sample packs
• Research and develop a calendar of event opportunities relating to both trade and consumer audiences
• Manage the brands’ presence at events in order to maximise sampling opportunities
• Create and share branded social media content on the fly
• Find and unlock opportunities to talk about Craft & Origin and Stormhoek to consumers and trade partners
We’re not looking for in-depth wine knowledge but it would definitely help if you enjoy a glass or two. You’ll need to demonstrate a passion for marketing as well as strong organisation skills, great communication and motivation. For more details or to send in your details, hit ‘apply’ and tell us your favourite place to drink wine.