We’re looking for a Creative Director to work for PR Week’s International Agency of the Year. Capable of developing campaign strategies and concepts that work across all media channels.
A Manifest Creative Director is a strategic and creative thinker and leader who is able to guide the agency to be one of the most imaginative, innovative, creative and profitable in the industry.
- Facilitate creative karma — create an environment which values & rewards creative teamwork & individual performance and lead by example
- Creativity that actually works — set consistently high standards to creative solutions and coach junior staff on how to work up creative ideas
- Quick-thinking talker — talking clearly and confidently, building strong chemistry and present ideas with confidence & authority
- Media savvy — be familiar with a full range of media tactics
Stay one step ahead — plan for the future development of Manifest and encourage us to be alert to innovations that help our clients reach their goals
- Strategic & creative excellence — Promote strategic and creative culture within Manifest by striving for excellence in the creative and strategic approach developed for clients old and new
- Network like crazy — Pro-actively seek ways to promote Manifest’s Group and create networking opportunities
- Be a lover, not a fighter — foster a loving relationship with senior members of each clients’ team and build & maintain client loyalty to Manifest
- Be a helping hand-arrange training to improve your team’s competence in selling creative programmes and add value at brainstorm and approval stage and avoid getting involved in low-level detail
Dependant on experience
We have thrown out the rule book when it comes to corporate benefits and instead built a programme that helps support happiness at home and at work. We call it Manifest Balance.
Our benefits are not only incentives to join, but catalysts for lifestyle changes, support during the bad times and the good and just fun things to bring the team together. They include:
- Unlimited holiday
- Industry changing parental leave
- Life-change bursary
- Ticket to Manifest’s yearly ‘Manifestival’
- Membership to museums, galleries & national parks
- Fitness & wellbeing classes
- Free beer
- International secondments
- Weekly personal trainer programme
- And loads more!
Sound interesting? Great.
Apply now →